Saturday, March 22, 2014

I survived.

I am so sorry that the blog has not been updated with anything new all winter.  In fact it has been along cold winter here in Northern Illinois.  I do have a few new things almost ready to post and I have a few things that I am working on.  I will be doing a Christmas in either June or July as I did a bunch of Christmas stuff for the blog but didn't get chance to post them. 


So what have I been up to all winter.  Besides being sick off and on all winter, and fighting my every day chronic pain from breaking my back 7 years ago. Not to much.  I have been working on my photography skills wich I will post some pictures for everyone soon.  I am now caught up with training our new puppy.  Our dog is 14 we decided to get a puppy so the old dog can help train him.  He is adorable and now has the name "Jax."  Yes, he is named after Jax on Sons of Anarchy one of my husbands favorite shows.


Enough of my ramblings.  Keep checking back soon for new and up coming stuff. 
Hugs
Lanell

No comments:

Post a Comment