Thursday, September 22, 2011

Almost the end of September, WOW

Wow, this year has flown by.  Just made a change on the blog; at the very bottom there is now a language translator.  Also added a few new blogs that I follow;  #1 is Miriams Scraps, for those that aren't aware Miriam is also a contributor to NFM.  I also added a blog called Mental Wanderings; this gal has an intuitive
way of writing.  Her posts are sporadic but well worth the wait and a very good laugh,  I am also proud to say that she has been a very dear friend of mine for over 40 years. 

Now I must ask, where or where has this year gone?  It is hard to believe that September is almost over, and here in northern Illinois we have already had frost and been in the low 30's.  I saved my garden by covering up most of my veggies.  My beans are producing quite rapidly and have alot of new blossoms.  The nine pepper plants have produced over 200 peppers for me and I can't even begin to say how many tomatoes I have gotten off just four plants.  I have been busy canning and freezing which has been very enjoyable.

It is the time of year that I start to feel good again and have good days.  I always look forward to the fall as the cooler temps with very low humidity make for mild pain days for me.  I am able to do more and get more done than usual.  I just sometimes have to remind myself not to over do it.  I am looking forward to winter as I will be dedicating alot more time to the blog and new creations.  

Just a reminder that Never Forget Memories is about the picture as with pictures memories can be passed from generation to generation.   Look for some new QP's coming soon called "Plain n Simple"  and I have also decided to throw a  texture pack together and am working on a few other surprises.
Hugs
Lanell

No comments:

Post a Comment